I’m so, so thankful for:
- Those two adorable sneaks who seem to find their way onto our bed as soon as we head out for the day.
- KC, who puts up with my pregnancy brain (I can’t remember anything these days) and who is so sweet to me when I’m sick or uncomfortable.
- This little baby bump, which is getting less little by the day.
- All the delicious food that we will be eating tomorrow, including that giant bird sitting in our fridge right now, just waiting to be covered in BUTTER.
- Leftover turkey sandwiches (even if I do have to reheat the meat in order to eat them. Boo.)
- The fact that our Christmas shopping is almost done (!) I’ve never ever had my Christmas shopping even close to being done before Thanksgiving, so this is quite a feat.
- Honeycrisp apples.
- Beyond yoga high-waist workout pants (soooo comfy).
- Rain being juuust around the corner.
- And the fact that I get to start the holiday season off with endless amounts of Christmas music, movies, and cheer starting tomorrow! I can’t wait.
Happy Thanksgiving, everybody. Hope you have the best holiday weekend ever.
(And in case you’re wondering what I’m serving for Thanksgiving this year, it’s pretty much the same as last year.)