I’ve written about my fall bucket list a little earlier the past two years (here’s 2013’s and 2014’s), but the weather has been so hot an un-fall-like (that’s a word, right?) that I honestly haven’t really gotten into the fall spirit too much until now. Now that it’s feeling a little cooler and I’m getting into holiday mode, here’s what’s on my fall bucket list this year:
- Make an advent calendar for Prim
- Order new Christmas stockings for our little family of three!
- Find a dress to wear to holiday parties (since none of my dresses really fit… oh heyyy new postpartum body)
- Start Prim on solid food (omggg how is she almost 6 months already??)
- Take a family picture for our holiday card
- (And on that note…) Send out holiday cards
- Take pictures with Prim in rain gear once it actually starts raining. (Hellooo El Niño..?)
- Go out to a Christmas movie with KC (I’ve got my eye on this one and this one)
- Indulge in some crab in the fireplace at Camino. (Once they hopefully lift the health department warning! Boooo)
- Introduce Prim to the wonders of Christmas music (I can’t wait!)
What’s on your fall bucket list this year? Rain dances until El Niño actually shows up? Fires in the fireplace and lots of spiced baked goods? How magical.