Happy week of love, friends! Are you all ready to celebrate the holiest of holidays? Oh, what, you don’t think Valentine’s Day is an important holiday? Well, you’re right. It’s not. But, whatever your relationship status, I think it’s nice to celebrate the ones you love, halfway through February.
And what better way to do it than with food! Because you can’t spell “heart” without “eat.” ← I totally just made that up.
I like to celebrate Valentine’s Day at home (because restaurants tend to be overcrowded, overpriced, and generally annoying on Valentine’s Day), by making a delicious meal for two. But, y’know, nothing too time consuming because I don’t want to spend the day of love cooped up in the kitchen. Also, nothing too complicated because I also like to cook cocktail-in-hand ifyaknowwhatimean.
I’ve got a whole series devoted to Valentine’s Day this week, starting off with dinner for two. Coming up: cocktails (because, hello, I love you), and sweet treats for that special someone. You’ll have everything you need to have an awesome date night at home!
Ready? Let’s get started.
Dinner for Two
- Hawaiian-Style Salmon with baby bok choy and brown rice
- Appetizer Spread
- Caramelized Onion Pizza with Goat Cheese and Prosciutto
- Copycat Chipotle Burrito Bowls
- Chili-Rubbed Salmon Tacos with Apple-Cucumber Salsa and Lime Crema
- Barbeque Chicken Pizza
- Margherita Pizza
- Spicy Summer Vegetable Flatbread
- Steak and Shrimp with Parsley-Smashed Potatoes and Caesar Salad